Saturday 30 June 2012

Excitement in Radiator Springs

The newest land in Disney's theme park collection is the new Carsland at Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, California.

Carsland has now been open for over 2 weeks and the buzz and draw of this new land continues to grow. The theming for the land obviously comes from the very popular movies Cars and Cars II.

I have not yet had the opportunity to visit the park since the land opened but from the conversations I've had with visitors and the videos I've seen it looks phenomenal. The Disney parks have been consistently lacking in attractions/theming for boys and I think Carsland definitely will change that. I know Cars is a draw for both boys and girls but it's nice to see not everything Disney has to revolve around the Princesses. 

I am a huge fan of all things Disney and the parks in particular. I can't wait to experience Carsland first hand. For a view of Carsland all it offers please use the following link. And if you have visited, please email me your stories.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneys-california-adventure/cars-land/

No comments:

Post a Comment